In whatever season you come to B&B Casa Roman is always a wonderful place to stay.
This package includes:
* 4 nights in a luxury room with King-size bed.
* 4 x extensive and fresh breakfast which you can enjoy at the pool, in the large garden or in the magnificent breakfast room.
* For 1 day you can make use of an electric bicycle that B&B Casa Roman puts at your disposal.
* You can take a dive in the heated pool. Bath towels to bring along.
* Free safe parking spaces for cars and motor vehicles.
* Free indoor closed bicycle storage for your bike.
* We use the principle of an Honesty Bar, because we rely on your honesty.
* Includes information package of the beautiful surroundings of cycling and walking routes.
In sunny weather:
DAY 1: Arrive at B&B Casa Roman, discover all that Bokrijk has to offer, open air museum, arboretum, hiking trails, cycling or walking through the water.
DAY 2: Uninhibited cycling pleasure: Cycle Route Network Limburg, 1001 Cycle Routes.
DAY 3: Nature walks: De Wijers 1001 ponds - De Teut - De Holsteen: largest prehistoric stone in Flanders.
DAY 4: City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city. Abbey site Herkenrode - Japanese garden and so much more.
DAY 5: Nature walks Kattevennen - Cosmodrome - Labiomista is the studio and arts center with Cosmopolitan Culture Park of artist Koen Vanmechelen.
In case of rain indoor, covered activities:
DAY 1: Arrive at B&B Casa Roman, Tongeren = oldest city in Belgium, Gallo Roman Museum
DAY 2: C-Mine Genk + maze.
DAY 3: B-Mine Beringen the Flemish Mining Museum = historical, TODI largest diving center in Belgium.
DAY 4: Fruit Experience Center Stroop Factory Borgloon, City of Hasselt, Capital of Taste where gin and gastronomy make you want to visit the city, Herkenrode Abbey Site.
DAY 5: Maasmechelen village shopping or Maastricht city of Maastricht Underground 2875 caves and caverns
Sunday: Zonhoven center from 8 am - 1 pm Tongeren antiques and brocante market 7 am - 1 pm
Saturday: Genk Vennestraat 8am-13pm lies near C-Mine you can combine
Friday: Hasselt 8am-13pm
Thursday: Genk center and Tongeren 8am-13pm
Wednesday: Houthalen and Beringen 8am-13pm The multicultural market takes place every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month on the Market square in Heusden Zolder